| International: $225.00
This on-demand course provides an introduction to the principles of metallurgy for a single student.
1. Gain a basic understanding of the microscopic structures present within metals and the practical importance of these structures.
2. Learn how alloy composition and microscopic structures within metals are manipulated using common manufacturing processes to obtain specific mechanical properties.
3. Understand the importance of selection and control of alloy composition and manufacturing process parameters used during component fabrication.
| International: $125.00
This on-demand course provides an introduction to the metallurgy of precipitation strengthening for a single student.
| International: $330.00
This single student course will give students a basic understanding of the metallurgy of steel heat treating. At the end of the course students will be familiar with:
1. The metallurgy of steel.
2. Steel heat treating processes and their process variables.
3. Metallurgical, design, and process factors that influence the properties of heat treated steels.
4. Common problems encountered when heat treating steels.
| International: $290.00